Reminder wallpapers can help you reframe negative thoughts during tough times. And change your attitude so you feel refreshed and motivated.
Put life in perspective with some short yet sage pieces of advice. These wise and beautiful words from your favorite positive thinkers will get you in the right mindset to tackle whatever obstacles lie ahead.
Whether you’re hoping to achieve success at work, home, or life in general. Establishing the right intentions can help you stay positive and optimistic during the challenges fate can throw your way. On our website, you can also find any other free available calendars for each month of this year.
How to save wallpapers and change wallpapers?
How to save wallpapers to your album
- For mobile users:
1. Touch and hold the image that you wish to save for about 2 seconds until a menu appears.
2. Select “Save Image“.
- For pc users:
1. Control-click the image.
2. Choose Save Image to “Downloads,” Save Image As, or Add Image to Photos.
How to change wallpapers on an iPhone device
You can set the wallpaper for your lock screen, your home screen, or both.
1. Open Settings > Wallpaper, where you’ll see your existing wallpaper.
2. Tap the option to Choose a New Wallpaper to change either one or both.
How to change the wallpaper on an Android device
1. Open up your phone’s Gallery app.
2. Find the photo you want to use and open it.
3. Tap the three dots in the top-right and select “Set as wallpaper.”
4. You’ll be given the choice between using this photo as wallpaper for your home screen, lock screen, or both.
Many focus on embracing what they can control and letting go of what they can’t. A helpful approach when you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
Others frame everything in terms of what they can give to others, which can put obstacles in perspective. Some people just try to celebrate the joys of life. Whenever they can — a reminder many of us could stand to hear more.
No matter what you’re feeling or experiencing, here’s hoping these reminder wallpapers can help you get where you want to go.
You may also like:
If you have trouble sleeping, try ShutEye, a all in one sleep app. ShutEye brings a wide variety of tools to help you fall asleep and understand your sleep cycles from a scientific perspective.
So stop tossing and turning all night, and starting falling asleep in a healthy and natural way. Know about 8 Relaxing sounds to help you sleep and relieve stres