At the end of the year comes the time for a special type of reflection – annual reflection. It’s also called the end of year reflection. The end of the year is always a great opportunity to do an extensive analysis of where you are, how satisfied you are with your life, and where to go next. Here are some yearly reflection templates and questions examples for you.
How do you do a yearly reflection?
Recognize your accomplishments and give yourself kudos for what you did well. Reflect on the lessons you learned, as well as the knowledge and skills you acquired. Acknowledge your mistakes and missteps so you can use them as a self-improvement tool. Analyze how you could do better moving forward.
How do you write the reflection?
- Find a quiet place, and block off for about 30 minutes.
- Deep dive into past year month by month.
- Name one quality you appreciate about yourself.
- Ask yourself: What type of movie would last year be?
- Write down one accomplishment from each area of your life
- List answers to the following questions.
What are end of year reflection questions?
Here are 10 questions to help you reflect on the year.
- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
- What was the nicest thing someone did for you this year?
- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be?
- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
- What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year but is easy now?
- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements?
- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
- What are six adjectives that best describe this year?
You may also like:
Keeping your calendar organized allows for having more smooth and productive days. Being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle. If you want to be a well-rounded, healthy individual, sleep is the also important.
If you have trouble sleeping, try ShutEye, an all in one sleep app. ShutEye brings a wide variety of tools to help you fall asleep and understand your sleep cycles from a scientific perspective.So stop tossing and turning all night, and starting falling asleep in a healthy and natural way.